Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Why I love scrapbooking...




I have completed 30 scrapbook pages in the past 3 weeks for all the albums I am doing. I decided tonight to sit down and look through all of them. It is crazy to believe that I have 3 children...and they are all (well almost) 2 and above! My baby is going to be 2 in less than 3 months. I am so thankful that I started scraping and have kept up so well...I'm only 3 months behind on 4 albums (family, Anna, Jake, and Luke). These are just photos of each on my babies when they were 15 months old. I really wanted to do a photo of each of them at one year, but I would have to search cd's and scan photos of AnnaJoy (as we didn't have a digital yet!). I just can't believe that they grow so fast! Anna just said today in the truck, "Mommy I'm old huh?" I had to say, "well, you are older than Jake and Luke, so I guess you are old." She gave a little snicker and was happy with my answer. Where did the time go? I guess I will have to look back at all my books again to remember!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! What a flashback! I remember Anna in that dress, and that was Jake right before we left MI. And I can't believe we've missed Luke all this time. Thanks for reminding me of my picture inadequacy. I haven't organized photos of any of my kids since we moved in 2006! Do you have time to do mine too?!

Erin said...

I will pay you to do Ava's! You are great!