She isn't irish, but she sure is cute! I'd kiss her! Happy St. Patty's Day! Anna had to wear green to school today, so we pulled her hair back with green and got a cool shirt for her to wear. She was really excited....except she kept calling the day "satan patrick's day" AHHHHHH, how do you fix that!? AND her teacher has a son named Patrick, I just hope I cleared up her misunderstanding before she says something at school....oh well she's 5, right?
Monday, March 17, 2008
Who Needs "Luck of the Irish"?
She isn't irish, but she sure is cute! I'd kiss her! Happy St. Patty's Day! Anna had to wear green to school today, so we pulled her hair back with green and got a cool shirt for her to wear. She was really excited....except she kept calling the day "satan patrick's day" AHHHHHH, how do you fix that!? AND her teacher has a son named Patrick, I just hope I cleared up her misunderstanding before she says something at school....oh well she's 5, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What an Irish Beauty!
That last comment was from me...I hit a button that I shouldn't have. Sorry!
"Satan Patrick" really tickeled my funny bone!! I would kiss her too, what a beauty!
I think Anna may have a little Irish in her...Her Great Grandma Stevens would say she was Scotch, Irish, and Pennsylvania Dutch....also, Dutch, & English of course....:0) In Any case she is a cutie and I'm sure she had enough green on not to get a pinch!
Post a Comment