Aunt Noelle told us about her photographer that she used yesterday for Calli Jo's 6 month photos. I brought the kids today to get their photos with real bunnies. I didn't expect a whole lot! Jake was "shy" and Luke wanted to hold, kiss, hug, LOVE the little bunnies! I think they were SCARED! Anna just sat there and gave a sheepish little smile while holding the "roudy" baby bunny! So, we came home and I tried to take a couple for the sake of trying. Well, here is the best I got! We never made it to the white backdrop! Oh well!
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Easter Outfits
Aunt Noelle told us about her photographer that she used yesterday for Calli Jo's 6 month photos. I brought the kids today to get their photos with real bunnies. I didn't expect a whole lot! Jake was "shy" and Luke wanted to hold, kiss, hug, LOVE the little bunnies! I think they were SCARED! Anna just sat there and gave a sheepish little smile while holding the "roudy" baby bunny! So, we came home and I tried to take a couple for the sake of trying. Well, here is the best I got! We never made it to the white backdrop! Oh well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I LOVE the top one! Too Cute!
How sweet! Thanks for sharing!! I think if all three of your kids were in the photo AND looking at the camera AND none of the bunnies were harmed in the process, you can call that portrait session a success!! Can't wait to see the bunny pictures =)
P.S.- Love Anna in yellow, so pretty! And cute little matching boys too!
Oh My Gosh do I have CUTE Nephews and Little Niece!!! How Sweet these Photos are!
Post a Comment