I didn't realize until 6pm tonight that it was around 50 degrees outside, bad mommy! So, we went on a walk for about an hour and played in the driveway for a bit. FUN! (for them!) Enjoy! (they sure did!)
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ya know what it was windy and cold earlier...so maybe you made the right choice waiting until later...so glad you take the camera along with you and get the cute shots...My Fav. in this bunch is the closeup of Anna :0)
how warm does it have to be to take a 6month old out for a walk... I am getting very antsy. I really want to go walking or running... ok let's be honest I will probably walk :)
4 comments:
Ya know what it was windy and cold earlier...so maybe you made the right choice waiting until later...so glad you take the camera along with you and get the cute shots...My Fav. in this bunch is the closeup of Anna :0)
how warm does it have to be to take a 6month old out for a walk... I am getting very antsy. I really want to go walking or running... ok let's be honest I will probably walk :)
They look like their having a Blast! Can't wait to see them Saturday! Big Hugs!
Enjoyed seeing them enjoying the outside...yes, I love that close up of Anna too Hugs!
Post a Comment