Saturday, November 24, 2007

Brrrr! It's Cold Outside!




The kids have been growing restless having to be inside all the time, so I decided to bundle them up and go in the backyard. That last about 5 minutes. In that time while I was trying to help the big kids, Luke (brace yourselves....) ate some of Reagan's donations to our yard!!!! (AUGH!) I told you to brace yourselves!!! I heard him gagging and choking and knew right then what was going on, so after 5 minutes outside, inside we all came!!! No more of that until there is LOTS of snow on the ground. Oh, Luke's mouth??? I sanitized it as best I could without pouring rubbing alcohol down his throat! Toddlers!!!!! How am I supposed to survive this one!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear!! I don't know what to say Holly. Deep breathing... Luke will be just fine and someday you will all laugh and tease him about eating "you-know-what"!

Anonymous said...

Here's one for the book you'll write on motherhood someday.....Take a few deep breaths, he'll survive and so will you.