Wednesday, November 28, 2007
A Bad Day!!!
We have had quite the miserable day today here at the Rottier house. Luke became fussy around 10am and pretty much cried until about 10 minutes ago! I couldn't get him to eat or drink a thing most of the day until just this evening. His temperature went up to 104, the doctors office says they will see him tomorrow (since it hasn't been 48 hours on these new antibiotics). He now has green "friends" coming out of his nose. His tummy hurts, he's moaning when asleep and has a very terrible rash everywhere (that is a virus...I guess!). So, if you get time, as I asked before...keep Luke in your prayers. It has been a very challenging day for everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Just thought I'd let you know, your family is in my prayers. I hope Luke gets better soon!
Aunt Dary Says:
Do you think that Luke was allergic to this antibiotic? STaci had the rash thing with Amoxicillian when she was little...so she never gets that...also, she gets the upset stomach with meds...do you give them with food? I'm sure as a nurse you know all that...:0) Hugs,
Post a Comment