Thursday, November 08, 2007

Attempt #1 at Christmas Photos...not so good!!





The kids got hair cuts today, so I thought, HEY! They look good, lets give it a try! Well, first it is a bit COLD and windy! I told them we were playing, "Lets see who can be pretty for Christmas". Luke wanted NOTHING to do with this project, posed for one photo, that I am reserving (just in case nothing else works), then burst into tears and went running down the street!! The big kids still wanted a couple more photos! Enjoy!! I am tired and ready for bed, I think I might just go to Target or Sears instead!! TOO stressful!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute Holly! I am in awe of anyone who can get three children clean and into coordinating clothing, all in a delightful mood, and looking at the camera with smiles on their faces at the same time! Can't wait to see the Christmas card. ~Rebecca~