Jake insisted on sitting on the potty. He actually went too, but he was far too busy drinking out of a big boy cup to even notice. I got all excited and said, "Jakey you did it" He didn't even bat an eyelash!! Then all of a sudden he grunted and groaned...toot!! Jake's face lights up and he said "Yeah!!!!" Well, if there was such a thing as gas training I suppose that Jacob has it down!! Better luck this summer!
Saturday, February 24, 2007
Potty time....or it that Party time??
Jake insisted on sitting on the potty. He actually went too, but he was far too busy drinking out of a big boy cup to even notice. I got all excited and said, "Jakey you did it" He didn't even bat an eyelash!! Then all of a sudden he grunted and groaned...toot!! Jake's face lights up and he said "Yeah!!!!" Well, if there was such a thing as gas training I suppose that Jacob has it down!! Better luck this summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment