Finally a day that wasn't so nasty cold outside. After playing on the piles of snow for 20 minutes, Anna was crying to go inside (she says she was cold). Jake was crying because he didn't want to go inside (not so cold I guess). She I plopped him on the back porch and he "shoveled" with Reagan for another 30 minutes. Now, it is snowing like crazy again! AUGH! Will it ever end?!
Thursday, February 08, 2007
Playing in the mountains of snow
Finally a day that wasn't so nasty cold outside. After playing on the piles of snow for 20 minutes, Anna was crying to go inside (she says she was cold). Jake was crying because he didn't want to go inside (not so cold I guess). She I plopped him on the back porch and he "shoveled" with Reagan for another 30 minutes. Now, it is snowing like crazy again! AUGH! Will it ever end?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment