O.K. Seriously I don't think I have ever seen so much snow in a 3 day time span. Our snow banks in the driveway are up to my hips!!!!! Because of the subzero temps and the windchill well below zero I haven't been able to do a snow pic. with the kids yet, maybe today I will try!!! Mike cleaned the driveway and deck 5 times a day with the snow blower. Even the snow blower resisted the icy temps. We had to put a space heater in the garage to keep the poor thing warm enough to work!! Enough is enough!! Winter can end now!
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
The Great West Michigan Blizzard of 07
O.K. Seriously I don't think I have ever seen so much snow in a 3 day time span. Our snow banks in the driveway are up to my hips!!!!! Because of the subzero temps and the windchill well below zero I haven't been able to do a snow pic. with the kids yet, maybe today I will try!!! Mike cleaned the driveway and deck 5 times a day with the snow blower. Even the snow blower resisted the icy temps. We had to put a space heater in the garage to keep the poor thing warm enough to work!! Enough is enough!! Winter can end now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment