They weren't excited were they? Luke wouldn't pose with his teachers because he was so excited, and he would barely look up at me once he was in his room! I guess I don't have to worry about them adjusting do I? Jake did awesome, picked out his name right away, gave me a hug and said "See you after school mommy". Sigh, my babies are growing up too fast!
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Our Boys First Day of Preschool
The LONG awaited first day of preschool! Jake and Luke are at the same school at the same times every week!!













They weren't excited were they? Luke wouldn't pose with his teachers because he was so excited, and he would barely look up at me once he was in his room! I guess I don't have to worry about them adjusting do I? Jake did awesome, picked out his name right away, gave me a hug and said "See you after school mommy". Sigh, my babies are growing up too fast!
They weren't excited were they? Luke wouldn't pose with his teachers because he was so excited, and he would barely look up at me once he was in his room! I guess I don't have to worry about them adjusting do I? Jake did awesome, picked out his name right away, gave me a hug and said "See you after school mommy". Sigh, my babies are growing up too fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww! So cute! I love, love, love how excited Luke is to go to school! And him showing off the backpack too :) Enjoy your free time Holly! Can you believe it's been 7+ years since we have had any?!
Post a Comment