Wednesday, September 02, 2009

A discovery by mommy...

We met a couple while we were at a wedding reception the other night, and something the man said has just struck me tonight. He told us to watch out, because once they are in school time just flies by! Today was a big day for our first born baby...sniff, sniff! First, Anna lost her 5th tooth (well I think Jake helped a little bit!). Second, we had her open house for first grade today! FIRST GRADE! Now, I realize, had we not done PreKindergarten she would be headed to second grade...YIKES! I just can't believe my little girl is going to be in school all day everyday! Her teacher will see her more than me this year. Waaaa! (or so it will seem, as I work weekend nights). I can't believe how fast it happens! Most days I am dying for my kids to grow up to help themselves, and today...I just wish time would freeze! God has truly blessed us with so many things, especially our children and our families and our friends!!!

No comments: