Anna's second front tooth came out tonight. (actually I pulled it out for her as it was hanging by not much and the big tooth is already coming in!) Nothing real exciting this time, we were eating dinner in daddy's new classroom, it was really bugging her, she was too afraid to pull it out on her own, Mike's fingers were too big to get it...so it landed on me! (ICK!) Not only was it Anna's last day of Kindergarten, but we also started doing showers with the kids tonight (to get ready for camping season). That was interesting! Jake had a blast, Anna was timid but o.k. and Luke...well I think no matter what it will be a scream of a shower wherever we are! (sigh) You can't win them all! NOW, on that note, any ideas on how to get that boy interested in potty training? The older two were no problem, this fella? Not so into it! He sits on the potty but doesn't do a thing! GRRRR!
Thursday, June 04, 2009
Out pops another!
Anna's second front tooth came out tonight. (actually I pulled it out for her as it was hanging by not much and the big tooth is already coming in!) Nothing real exciting this time, we were eating dinner in daddy's new classroom, it was really bugging her, she was too afraid to pull it out on her own, Mike's fingers were too big to get it...so it landed on me! (ICK!) Not only was it Anna's last day of Kindergarten, but we also started doing showers with the kids tonight (to get ready for camping season). That was interesting! Jake had a blast, Anna was timid but o.k. and Luke...well I think no matter what it will be a scream of a shower wherever we are! (sigh) You can't win them all! NOW, on that note, any ideas on how to get that boy interested in potty training? The older two were no problem, this fella? Not so into it! He sits on the potty but doesn't do a thing! GRRRR!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm sure Luke is observing his siblings when they go on the potty. He must be watching cousins who use the potty too. He'll catch on soon enough. He'll want to be a "Big Boy" too.
Well... so far none of mine have shown interest on their own. It has always been ALL my idea. I say have a big boy party; throw away the diapers to celebrate,reward each small step, clear your calendar for a few days,and prepare for a lot of messes! He'll get it, especially if there are no more diapers to fall back on.
WELL...You are braver than ME! I could NEVER pull a tooth of yours! I was so afraid that I would HURT you!
Never had a boy myself, so I can't help you there...(only wonderful little grandsons:-))
Love to all!
Post a Comment