Thursday, June 18, 2009

Camping at Yogi Bear











We went to Yogi for a week again this year. Luke decided during our trip (actually just before) to potty train. The entire trip he was dry (well one accident...but it freaked him out). It rained one night, so we went to the mall on Wednesday morning to let the kids play while it dried out. It was lots of fun the whole week! The bummer part is, now that we are home, Luke has accidents (not often, but since we were spoiled at camp this is frustrating for all of us!). I didn't get the camera out, but after we got home our sand box was a swimming pool...the kids played in it and well, you can tell what they looked like! Big, wet, muddy messes! Like I said, no camera as I was scrambling to keep them outdoors to shower them off with the hose!!! Mike and I leave on Tuesday for New York for a couple days, we are so excited to get away alone! Thank you to grandma Rottier and Aunt Katie for being willing to watch the little crazies! We'll make it up to you someday....I hope! :)

No comments: