Saturday, March 14, 2009

My better half at work!






*I am putting a disclaimer first, that I will probably get in trouble for putting these on here from Mike* Wrestling season ended this weekend at the Palace. Mike had 4 wrestlers qualify and 3 place in the top 6 of the state. Every year I am usually DYING for this day to come, as we don't get to see Mike for months! This year I reacted so differently, I would have never, EVER expected the emotional ties that I have. It was wonderful to have the opportunity to watch him and his wrestlers in action. Although, most of Hudsonville was hoping for a state champ...we came up 2 points short. But, let me tell you, if my boys turn out half as good as that one has I will be so proud! I know a lot of people think wrestling is gross ect, but it truly is the only sport I can think of that you have to keep not only your body in excellent condition but your mind too! So, here is to my hubby. Thanks for letting us tag along all season! You have done great work and your wrestlers did too!!! I can't wait to see what next season brings!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME pic of my son-in-law Holly! Love to all!