Warming up with the big kids!
Jake participated in the Wrestling Kids Clinic last night and boy was he NOT shy! He is actually too young to be enrolled but you would never have guessed! I missed the first half of the session but I guess he was all about warming up and wrestling like the big boys on daddy's team! It was so fun to watch! And, I guess he as a pretty good "single leg". Couldn't tell you exactly what that means, but in wrestling language that is good! We let him stay to warm up with the 3rd-6th grade boys because Mike really wanted me to see Jake's pushups. Too funny is all I have to say! He had fun and can not wait to go again! Thanks daddy for letting him go!
2 comments:
Jake you rock! Only in preschool and already wrestling with the "big kids"! Awesome :O)
LOL...these are really great pics Holly! The all new JAKE THE SNAKE...Heeheehee...I just love it!
Hugs to my Wrestling Hero JAKEMAN!
Love to all!
Post a Comment