I love to take pics of the kids all dressed up! (this usually happens before church!) Today they were being a bit silly, but I guess they turned out cute! Sadly, I bought this nice new camera and now my subjects don't EVER hold still together! (sigh) The best laid plans, right?
Sunday, February 01, 2009
Being Goofy for the Camera!
I love to take pics of the kids all dressed up! (this usually happens before church!) Today they were being a bit silly, but I guess they turned out cute! Sadly, I bought this nice new camera and now my subjects don't EVER hold still together! (sigh) The best laid plans, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, you do a much better job at threesome shots than I do! Mine instantaneously scatter when they see the camera coming! Darling as always :O)
I like the unplanned shots the best really...you get to see their personalities coming through!
Post a Comment