Our Jake turned 4 today and boy is he excited! He holds up his 4 fingers proud and will tell you that he is 4 years old. "I'm a big boy now!" (sniff, sniff) I am sad that it has flown by but look at him grow and thrive! :) Thank God for our rich blessings!
Sunday, February 08, 2009
All this in 4 years!!!
Can it be that 4 years have passed already since I was on pins and needles worried for my unborn that quit moving at 34 weeks? Can it be that we were blessed with the safe delivery of a premature baby at 36 weeks with no need for any of my friends in Neonatal? Can it be that he is already 4 years old? He doesn't act like a baby anymore...because he is not! I can remember everthing about him like it was yesterday...but wasn't it?





Our Jake turned 4 today and boy is he excited! He holds up his 4 fingers proud and will tell you that he is 4 years old. "I'm a big boy now!" (sniff, sniff) I am sad that it has flown by but look at him grow and thrive! :) Thank God for our rich blessings!
Our Jake turned 4 today and boy is he excited! He holds up his 4 fingers proud and will tell you that he is 4 years old. "I'm a big boy now!" (sniff, sniff) I am sad that it has flown by but look at him grow and thrive! :) Thank God for our rich blessings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Such a little man! And yes, it is hard to believe. But we can all see you've done good over the last 4 years Holly and Mike! Happy 4th Birthday Jake :O)
Awesome Young Man my grand is!!!
Holly,
I love what you've done with your BLOG! It looks really great!
Big LUVIN' hugs all around!
Really Nice pics of the Big Boy..
Best Wishes for a Wonderful Year to
A really handsome Talented boy!!!
Post a Comment