Luke and I walked in the Race for the Cure 5K this morning with my friend Deb and her family members (who were walking to remember Deb's mom). I also met up with my buddy, Amber for a quick pic towards the end of the walk. The crowd was huge, it was great to see so many out to support fighting breast cancer.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Race For The Cure...
Luke and I walked in the Race for the Cure 5K this morning with my friend Deb and her family members (who were walking to remember Deb's mom). I also met up with my buddy, Amber for a quick pic towards the end of the walk. The crowd was huge, it was great to see so many out to support fighting breast cancer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Holly, I am so impressed you were able to do this after working all night!! You rock!! And P.S.- you look lovely on no sleep =0)
Post a Comment