Thursday, September 11, 2008

Mr. Independent!

Can you even tell he is ready to go to school, alone!?





Jake didn't fall asleep until after 9:30 last night due to his anticipation of today! He was up at normal time. He saw daddy leaving and said, "Where you going Daddy?" Daddy answered "to school bud" Jake about burst and said, "I'm going to school TOO!" Mike said "yup, but not yet". Jake bowed his head in disappointment, not time yet!!! Finally, we got Anna on the bus and we were on our way! In honor of Patriots Day I had the kids in Flag shirts today, so he was excited to show off his shirt too! He raced to school and didn't really look back, aside from when I had to peel his brother from the room, kicking and screaming! AUGH! His teacher is Mrs. Victory and Jake is pretty excited to learn from her!
Since dropping Jake off, Luke has been whiney and moaning "Jake" everywhere we have gone! It is pretty sad, and he has been crying too! Oh I can't wait to do this for another, what? 8 months!!! AUGH! P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELEANOR!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Jake! What a big boy you are!! You are going to love school, I just know it! And Luke, your time will come soon enough. Enjoy having Mommy all to yourself for the first time ever!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Look at you Jake! You're so grown!
Sorry that Luke is on his own. Next year will he be going too?
Big Luvin' Hugs all around!