We have painters here trying to fix our mess of a house from the nonwashable flat paint that it was! This is a very hard time for me as I am more sick than I think I have ever been! My temp. is over 103 and I think that this is what it must feel like to be on deaths door. I am, unfortunately, stuck being the mother of all three rouwdy kids. Anyways, here are some photos from this morning, Luke trying to climb on their ladders and the kids trying to be normal in the morning with all the extra "stuff". Even though I was barely able to move I forced myself to get the kids out last night...Anna to church and the boys and I to the wrestling meet briefly. All the outlet covers are off, forcing my house to be a fire and electrical hazard for the boys. Pray for me, as I said I feel like someone should just put me out of my misery.
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Under Construction!
We have painters here trying to fix our mess of a house from the nonwashable flat paint that it was! This is a very hard time for me as I am more sick than I think I have ever been! My temp. is over 103 and I think that this is what it must feel like to be on deaths door. I am, unfortunately, stuck being the mother of all three rouwdy kids. Anyways, here are some photos from this morning, Luke trying to climb on their ladders and the kids trying to be normal in the morning with all the extra "stuff". Even though I was barely able to move I forced myself to get the kids out last night...Anna to church and the boys and I to the wrestling meet briefly. All the outlet covers are off, forcing my house to be a fire and electrical hazard for the boys. Pray for me, as I said I feel like someone should just put me out of my misery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh, I am so sorry! I know how it is to be stuck without any family to help you when you are sick. I guess Moms aren't supposed to get sick, or need help, or complain... If we were closer I would take your little guys for you! You could ship them to Colorado?! What's a few germs among friends! (Try Tamiflu, I swear it works- call your MD.) Hang in there Holly, you are in my prayers!
I wish I had two of me...I'd be there in a hot second!
My prayers are with you Hollie! Get better really soon.
Hope it was just a 24 hour bug....I feel for you. I'd help if I could. You live so far away and we are having such terrible weather! I enjoyed watching Ivan Zonavetch the last couple weeks while his grandparents, who care for him when Amy works, were on vacation.
Aunt Connie
Poor Holly...Sounds like you got what's been going around...the Yuks...
I wish you were closer to us too...I know my girls were supposed to watch Aunt Tracy's kids tonight but the roads were too bad to go there....
Praying for your healing and that the kids won't touch the outlets...
Hugs!!
I hope you are feeling all better so soon! I miss you here at work!! I can't wait to see you soon, bring pictures of your newly painted house!!!!
Post a Comment