Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Mommy's Helper?????????


I got a load of the kids clothes out of the dryer and put the basket on the chair real quick while I helped Anna with something....this is what I found!!!! My little helper throwing clothes all over the place!!! He was all smiles and pretty proud of himself I might say! P.S. Happy Birthday Grandpa G.
On a side note, we took Jake's binkies away on Monday night, today (Wednesday) I found him with one in his mouth!!! He was pretty excited to show it to me! Then he said...."I found it by myself" Little sneak! I guess I had better throw all of them away, huh???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...sounds like you could use some time off!
Love you all!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh is He Adorable or what?!!!!

I remember my kids always finding more and more binkies...funny when I was looking for one I could never find one! Not for me of course..LOL

Hugs!