Christmas was a lot of fun this year. Anna woke up just before 6am to see that Santa had indeed visited our house and had eaten most of the cookies we left out, and also gave all the carrots to the reindeer. Then she busted into Jake's room and work him up...he ended up o.k. with that, so at 6:30am I pulled Luke out of bed. The kids all had matching p.j.'s. The day was very busy, but these kids lucked out like bandits! I think they got more this Christmas than I did in my first 5 put together! Merry Christmas everyone!
Monday, December 25, 2006
Merry Christmas!
Christmas was a lot of fun this year. Anna woke up just before 6am to see that Santa had indeed visited our house and had eaten most of the cookies we left out, and also gave all the carrots to the reindeer. Then she busted into Jake's room and work him up...he ended up o.k. with that, so at 6:30am I pulled Luke out of bed. The kids all had matching p.j.'s. The day was very busy, but these kids lucked out like bandits! I think they got more this Christmas than I did in my first 5 put together! Merry Christmas everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment