Luke and I went to the Ann Arbor area to visit my college roomate, Meg, and her new baby Alexa today. Luke decided that he needed to show Aunt Meg a new milestone while we were there and decided to roll over all by himself for the first time! I caught it on camera as you can see, but I was practically running that is why the photos are a little blurry!!!
Thursday, December 07, 2006
Luke rolls over for the first time!!!!
Luke and I went to the Ann Arbor area to visit my college roomate, Meg, and her new baby Alexa today. Luke decided that he needed to show Aunt Meg a new milestone while we were there and decided to roll over all by himself for the first time! I caught it on camera as you can see, but I was practically running that is why the photos are a little blurry!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment