For the first time, I didn't put the kids in holiday clothes before going to visit Santa. I realized that I had about an hour of free time and that if we were ever going to go see Ol' Saint Nick, we had better get moving! The kids were thrilled. They gave him their lists and smiles nice for photos. No entertaining screaming Luke pictures this year!
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Visiting Santa at the mall
For the first time, I didn't put the kids in holiday clothes before going to visit Santa. I realized that I had about an hour of free time and that if we were ever going to go see Ol' Saint Nick, we had better get moving! The kids were thrilled. They gave him their lists and smiles nice for photos. No entertaining screaming Luke pictures this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment