Anna went around to everyone in our family (Reagan included) and asked us each what we were thankful for, since it's Thanksgiving. This is our list. I had to take a picture because knowing me, I will lose this paper eventually! It's so sweet! :) We are truly blessed! My favorite part is that she made the "J" backwards for Jake...hehe! And that she is thankful for her grandparents too! When I asked her which ones, she said "Every single one of them, and I have a lot!!"
Thursday, November 26, 2009
What we are thankful for...by AnnaJoy
Anna went around to everyone in our family (Reagan included) and asked us each what we were thankful for, since it's Thanksgiving. This is our list. I had to take a picture because knowing me, I will lose this paper eventually! It's so sweet! :) We are truly blessed! My favorite part is that she made the "J" backwards for Jake...hehe! And that she is thankful for her grandparents too! When I asked her which ones, she said "Every single one of them, and I have a lot!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Keeheehee...we're thankful for our little AnnaJoy too! She is SUCH a JOY!!!
Post a Comment