Friday, January 23, 2009

Tooth #2 is out!

Anna's bottom tooth has been super loose for a few days now. We had friends over tonight for dinner, when Anna said, "Uh oh, I think I lost a tooth!". She was very worried and showed us all her little mouth with a new hole...but no tooth in site! I told her about when I was in 2nd grade and swallowed my tooth, Amber also told her that she lost her tooth in an apple without knowing. None of this seemed to calm her worried little face. So, I decide to check out her plate...there it is, her missing tooth! She was still worried but a bit happier knowing that she hadn't eaten it! This one was a bleeder, so that too scared her to death! I had to reassure her that everything was going to be o.k. when she went to bed....sigh....growing up is hard on all of us!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, what does the Tooth Fairy bring for a second tooth?! Congrats Anna!

Anonymous said...

Hilary used to get 10.00 per tooth..of course she shared that fact with my girls who then had to get 3.00 per tooth....not sure what the going rate is...but our tooth fairy used to write a note and sprinkle fairy dust in it...the note would say that she was making a beautiful white pearly necklace out of their teeth so to be sure to brush and floss everyday to keep them good and shiney....

I think the worrying thing is hereditary....I used to worry when nothing was wrong because I would think there must be something wrong I didn't know about...LOL

Anonymous said...

LOL...I just LOVE reading your other comments too...LOL...
My Little Darling Granddaughter is GROWING UP FAST!!
Hopefully she doesn't continue to worry about such things...although, I had a REALLY had a rough time when YOU had a loose tooth. Just couldn't make myself pull it. I was too worried that it would hurt you!
Hugs Sweetie! Love ya!