The ride to the Island was more than adventurous with three small children. I am thankful that Grandpa and Grandma Rottier and Aunt Kate were with us, or I think we would have lost one or two over board! The kids had a lot of fun, we went on a carriage ride around the entire island. Luke took a couple naps during this time (sorry no photos yet, Aunt Katie took those on her camera!) The horses mezmerized Jake! He couldn't get enough of them. Anna REALLY wanted to pet every horse and dog that she saw...it certainly was an interesting and TIRING day!
Saturday, August 04, 2007
Our UP Vacation Part 3...The Island
The ride to the Island was more than adventurous with three small children. I am thankful that Grandpa and Grandma Rottier and Aunt Kate were with us, or I think we would have lost one or two over board! The kids had a lot of fun, we went on a carriage ride around the entire island. Luke took a couple naps during this time (sorry no photos yet, Aunt Katie took those on her camera!) The horses mezmerized Jake! He couldn't get enough of them. Anna REALLY wanted to pet every horse and dog that she saw...it certainly was an interesting and TIRING day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment