Some new things have sprung up this month for Luke. He now has 3 teeth (and 3 more soon to come!!) He sort of crawls, but gets frustrated and just sits back up on his buns. He is a laughing machine who loves cherrios and puffed rice. Actually I think that he would try to eat whatever you put in front of him! His checkup in on Friday so I will have stats then! Stay tuned and beware, they will be BIG!!
Monday, April 16, 2007
9 months old!!!
Some new things have sprung up this month for Luke. He now has 3 teeth (and 3 more soon to come!!) He sort of crawls, but gets frustrated and just sits back up on his buns. He is a laughing machine who loves cherrios and puffed rice. Actually I think that he would try to eat whatever you put in front of him! His checkup in on Friday so I will have stats then! Stay tuned and beware, they will be BIG!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment